Request for Expressions of Interest: African Fixed Income and Asset Management Guidebook publication
26 April 2018
REQUEST FOR EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK
Financial Sector Development Department (PIFD)
African Financial Markets Initiative (AFMI)
Avenue Jean-Paul II - 01 BP1387
1. The African Development Bank hereby invites Investment Banks and Asset Management firms to indicate their interest in the following project: African Fixed Income and Asset Management Guidebook publication – AFMI
2. The Bank, through the AFMI, intends to publish a comprehensive guidebook on the state of Fixed Income markets and the Asset Management industry in Africa. For this purpose, the Bank would like to collaborate with one or several institutions with coverage in at least two of the 5 regions: West Africa, Central Africa, East Africa, North Africa and Southern Africa. The final output should be the publication of a guide book describing the Fixed Income markets and the Asset Management industry at a country or regional level.
3. The services to be provided under the Assignment include: 1) Country level research on African Fixed Income markets 2) Country level research on the Asset Management Industry 3) African Fixed Income and Asset Management Guidebook publication
4. AFMI invites Firms to indicate their interest in participating in the above-described partnership. Interested eligible Firms shall provide information on their qualifications and experience demonstrating their ability to provide the required expertise (documentation, references for similar services, experience in comparable Assignments, availability of qualified staff, etc...).
5. The eligibility criteria, the establishment of a short list and the selection procedure, shall be in conformity with the AfDB Rules and Procedures. Please note that interest expressed by a Firm does not imply any obligation on the part of the Bank to include it in the shortlist.
6. The estimated duration of the collaboration is 6 months and the estimated starting date is 1st July 2018.
7. Interested Consulting Firms may obtain further information at the address below during the Bank’s working hours: 09:00 AM – 17.00 PM
8. Expressions of interest must be received at the address below no later than 16th May 2018 at 17:00pm local time and specifically mentioning African Fixed Income and Asset Management Guidebook publication – AFMI.
For the attention of:
African Development Bank
Financial Sector Development Department
African Financial Market Initiative
Immeuble du Centre de commerce International d'Abidjan CCIA – 24D
Avenue Jean-Paul II
P.O. Box: 01 BP 1387
Country: Côte d'Ivoire