2017 Paris EUROPLACE International Financial Forum
11/07/2017 - 12/07/2017
The 2017 Paris EUROPLACE International Financial Forum is taking place on July 11 & 12 in Paris, chaired by Edouard PHILIPPE (French Prime Minister) and Gérard MESTRALLET (Chairman) with the participation of high-level European and International representatives of authorities, as well as business and finance executives.
The two-day International Financial Forum will discuss on-going trends of the sphere of international finance and examine major topics:
- New roadmap for European projects,
- Investment opportunities in the context of stronger growth in Europe and of the Brexit,
- Mainstreaming green and sustainable finance,
- African capital markets and digital finance innovation for a long-term growth,
- International financial centers partnerships,
- Investment opportunities in high-tech and fintech,
- Next steps of the E.U./U.S. regulatory dialogue…
Prime Minister Edouard PHILIPPE will host the lunch “Déjeuner de Place” on Tuesday, July 11.
The Paris EUROPLACE Financial Forum in Paris has enjoyed great success since its inception within the core of financial communities - institutional investors, corporates issuers, insurers, bankers, asset managers (more than 1,500 delegates each year) -. Its value is highlighted by the support of the leading international financial and industrial institutions which will address key issues in a series of panel discussions.
If you would like to attend the event, please contact Paris EUROPLACE at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, affiliation, email address and phone number or kindly request a personal invitation (nontransferable) filling the online form: http://www.paris-europlace.net/paris2017/demandes.htm